全国成人高考英语专升本模拟试题：Granny always keeps her cellphone switched off () she's expecting a call
题目：【单选题】 Granny always keeps her cellphone switched off () she's expecting a call.
英语 - 最新试题答案推荐
- The number of the volunteers () 100 now
- He is a shy man,____ he is not afraid of anything or anyone
- Difficulties strengthen the mind,_____ labour does the body
- He missed the worst of the traffic this morning, () he set out before 6 o'clock
- Ten minutes earlier () we could have avoided missing the early bus
- I usually sleep with the window open () it is really cold
- John plays baketball well,___ his fvorite sportis badminton
- Pupils who pass the test will be _____ to the next grade.
- It's strange that some fundamental professions in our society rarely receive the respect or acknowledgement they ()
- Though Tom was physically challenged, he did not __ himself to his fate
- Although the ring is not made of real diamonds, its shape and design still ____ many young girls
- Jess was sad and her friend helped her ___ the first awful weeks after her husband Bill died